Golden Globe Awards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Globe Awards

Are you superman or do you do things amazingly? If not, watch the Golden Globe Awards 2020 Live Stream. Performing artist Sandra Oh needs to convey a lighter tone to the Golden Globes after a year ago's entertainment expo adopted a considerably more genuine strategy fixated on the #MeToo development.

Goodness said Thursday that she and individual host Andy Samberg will give a "snapshot of bliss" at the 76th yearly Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills on Sunday night. She and Samberg were first matched as honor moderators amid an entertaining set at the Emmys a year ago when Oh tore up the victor's envelope, referencing the 2017 Oscars "Fantasy world" foul up before the couple sorted out the card and declared the genuine champ.

"I know when Andy and I were discussing the inclination that I truly need to bring, and truly center around, is simply to have a snapshot of bliss," said Oh, who is favored to win a Golden Globe grant for best performing artist for her "Slaughtering Eve" job. "Truly, with who will be in that group of onlookers, the chosen people this year, it energizes me so immensely … for the most part in view of the assorted variety in that room."
    Last edited by suxagem; 24-01-2019, 05:43 PM.
Working...
X