Obtaining Patch information : (progress : 5), Can't Start the Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obtaining Patch information : (progress : 5), Can't Start the Game

Obtaining patch information(progress 5)... Fatal error during process: Unable to log on to version server. A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. (10060)

I tried everything I can to solve this problem:

1) Turn off firewall and anti virus.
    2) Delete cstrike-online.
    3) Redownload the game.

None of them solve the problem, please help me to solve this problem as soon as possible. Thank you...

Last edited by Jtz; 29-12-2017, 07:44 PM.

Prior to the system updates on my win 10 pc CS Online was running smooth however now its laggy and constantly crashes in about 10 mins interval. Any help?
    Shawn Yadav
    showbox apk download mobdro apk download tutuapp vip free

Comment

i got same problem like jtz i did download manual patch-delete and download again - disable the antivirus amd anything - i did it all and no one work i hope megaxus will read this hope who read this have a solution to fix that we player want to play as fast as possible,anyway im so bored doing nothing i only play cso and 2 other game :v HOPE WHO READ THIS HAVE A SOLUTION WE NEED UR HELP RIGHT NOW april/25/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jtz View Post
        Obtaining patch information(progress 5)... Fatal error during process: Unable to log on to version server. A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. (10060)

I tried everything I can to solve this problem:

1) Turn off firewall and anti virus.
        2) Delete cstrike-online.
        3) Redownload the game.

None of them solve the problem, please help me to solve this problem as soon as possible. Thank you...

we're apologize before. where do you live sir?, if you live outside from Indonesia sure it can't. because Counter Strike Online can
        be played using Indonesia connection only

Comment

Originally posted by shawnyadav View Post
          Prior to the system updates on my win 10 pc CS Online was running smooth however now its laggy and constantly crashes in about 10 mins interval. Any help?
          offcourse lagging with high latency if you live outside from Indonesia sir, because our game more stable using from local connection in Indonesia

Comment

[QUOTE=lockdevils;n64080]i got same problem like jtz i did download manual patch-delete and download again - disable the antivirus amd anything - i did it all and no one work i hope megaxus will read this hope who read this have a solution to fix that we player want to play as fast as possible,anyway im so bored doing nothing i only play cso and 2 other game :v HOPE WHO READ THIS HAVE A SOLUTION WE NEED UR HELP RIGHT NOW april/25/2018
            [/QUOTE
            first of all. we want to know where do you live now sir

Comment

Working...
            X